Fitchburg Cycles - Your Friendly Local Fitchburg & Madison, WI Bike Shop!
2970 Cahill Main, #101
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Mon - Fri: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Sat: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Our goal is to provide a warm, welcoming environment and to help you make intelligent decisions without pressure or attitude from us. Visit us and see what sets us apart, from our selection to our great service. We offer safe and fun test rides on the Capitol City Bike trail next to our shop!
What makes Fitchburg Cycles unique:
- We are one of the largest Giant Dealers in the State of Wisconsin!
- We provide a level of customer service that is unmatched, we simply love what we do!
- A unique environment not like the "BiG Box Bike Shops
- Independently owned and operated which allows us a freedom to adjust to our customer's needs and provide the service and products you demand!
- We have the quickest repair turnaround in Dane County.
- We’re committed to serving every cyclist, from kids just starting out to serious adult riders. Bicycling is enjoyable and we want shopping for bicycles to be just as fun!
- We are new to Fitchburg but not strangers to bicycle retail; our staff has a combined 50 years of experience.
- We give you what you expect: quality products, great prices, and exceptional service!
Planning on riding with a group? Consider using our shop as a meeting place. Here are a few reasons why:
- A large parking lot for your car.
- Free safety check, including inflating your tires and make sure your bike is safe to ride.
- We have a large range of nutrition products available, including gels, bars, and water supplements.
- Quick access to the Capitol City Trail.
- Just minutes from Seminole Highway, the gateway to the roads most used by cyclists like you.
- Bathrooms and a changing room.
Turn your group ride into a social event when meeting at Fitchburg Cycles! After the ride, you can store your bikes at our shop, change and relax with your friends at one of the food stops here at Hatchery Hill. There’s a Smoothie King, Panera Bread, Cold Stone Creamery or even the Great Dane if you want to have a beer and sit a while.