- Ultra-Light full composite 700C rims
- Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves
- 23mm wide rim for better tire performance
- 55mm rim height
- Stainless steel, straight pull, bladed aero profile spokes
- Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels
- Alloy locking nipples
- Giant Alloy hub shell with pawl based driver
- 1700g per pair
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Quick Release / Black / Front / 700C||04718905895190||73090||GIA-73090|
Displaying reviews 1-2
Great wheels, I bought them in April, and have put on ever 1500 miles on my bike with them. They are good wheels, they grip the tire very well, and are super light and have been through some great rides and some not so fun rain rides. Nice and quiet not like the Zipp. Super strong and fast. I love them... 1500 miles, tried and true. No problems, no issues, quiet, fast, and stable.
rear wheel cracked in multiple locations within 6 weeks/700 miles.